RegressionSuite aims to incorporate measurement of the startup lag, measurement of accurate execution times, generating execution statistics, customized input distributions, and processable regression specific details as part of the regular unit tests.
RegressionSuite library achieves its design goal by implementing its functionality over several packages:
· Regression Engine: Provides control for distribution set, invocation strategy, and load.
· Unit Regression Executor: Framework that implements set up and tear-down, as well as generate run details
· Regression Statistics: Execution time distribution, start-up and other event delay measurements, and system load monitoring
· Regression Output: Fine grained regressor level output, module aggregated output, sub-element execution time estimation.
· Regressor Set: Module containing set of regressors, group level turn on/off and execution control
· Regression Utilities: Formatting and tolerance checking.